Staying healthy is a choice, keeping fit is a choice, and choosing to eat the right things in the right amounts and at the right times is a choice. However, we get so absorbed in the fact that no matter what our consumption is like, all we need to do is head to the gym for a few hours, and all is good again. This is a gross misconception, as living and staying healthy is a slow and continuous process. Therefore, physical fitness exercises should be coupled with such mindful eating to achieve maximum benefit for your body.
Physical workouts are not just about burning out and tiring out your body. Yes, that is part of it, but concentrating on that aspect makes you lose the most crucial detail. Workouts need to be intelligent, calculated, and, more so, tailored to your specific body type and lifestyle. You can either hire a trainer or a nutritionist who can educate you, or you can go with a stepwise process of trial and error and instructional videos to tailor a workout that suits you in particular.
The following workouts are critical for weight loss:
- Boxing: One of the most intense workout routines that simultaneously puts the requisite energy drain on your body is shadowboxing. A high-intensity workout consisting of shadow boxing four days a week is highly effective for reducing belly fat.
- Cycling: It is one of the most underestimated workouts. However, a recent study has proven bike commuting can be very effective for reducing belly fat. Additionally, cycling offers an effective way to increase reflexes, keep active, and is associated with health improvements.
- Circuit Training: A high-intensity steady-state circuit workout is a top-level workout designed to – push your body to the absolute limit for a very limited duration. This burns fat, increases reflexes, stamina, and breath control, and enhances explosive movement. Precisely 6-10 exercises performed in succession for a minute each round a circuit are intense.
- Bodyweight workouts: Freehand workouts that promote cardio and strength training, like high knees, jumping jacks, burpees, and various iterations of squats and planks, are essential.
- Running and jump roping: The most orthodox and simple workout, although it does help to introduce variations like 5 minutes of easy running or 30-second sprints for 5 rounds.
- Swimming: An absolute perfect blend of sport and workout, swimming helps tone and shape our body like no other. It’s a low-risk activity but is still a full-body workout.
- Strength Training: Apart from helping you build muscle, any type of lifting weights regimen will be sure to improve their metabolic rate and burn calories post-workout. It helps to burn maximum calories during and after the session.
At Eat2BHealthy, we believe in a holistic approach to eating and lifestyle. A balance is critical to maintaining equilibrium throughout your body. The blend of healthy and informed eating coupled with an optimized and tailored fitness regimen is guaranteed to upgrade your quality of life to a much higher level. Therefore, we aim to help you to make those decisions that will allow you to lead a healthy and disease-free lifestyle. The premise here is that the power resides in yourself, and your decisions will help you lead a healthy lifestyle utilizing this content. Join us now!!