Exercise Your Way Out To A Healthy And Improved Lifestyle
To help maintain your health and reduce the risk of health diseases, health professionals recommend a minimum of 30-minutes of moderate-intensity workout every day.
Exercise or physical activities can improve your health, reducing the risk of developing diseases like Diabetes Type II, Cancer and Cardiovascular Diseases. Doing exercise on a regular basis can have instant and long-term health benefits.
At Eat To Be Healthy, we believe that if you are someone looking for improving your quality of life, doing exercise is the key.
What does physical activity mean?
Physical activity is what gets your body moving, makes you breathe fast and accelerates your heart rate. It can come in varying forms, including:
- Incidental activity – including mowing the lawn, walking or cleaning the house
- Exercise – is a structured physical activity, swimming or jogging
- Sport – like playing rugby, tennis or netball
- Muscle-strengthening activity – like weight training or bodyweight exercise
You can stay physically active at different intensities, such as:
- Light activities such as strolling around the park or stretching
- Moderate activities– It makes you put in some effort. This may include riding a bike or going for a brisk walk
- Vigorous activities make you feel out of breath and sweat. This includes jogging, performing sit-ups, or star-jumping
Why is regular physical activity important?
If you do physical activity every day, you can:
- Reduce your risk of suffering from a heart attack
- Manage your weight better
- Experience a low blood cholesterol level
- Lower the risk of Diabetes Type II
- Experience lower blood pressure
- Have stronger muscles, bones and joints with a low risk of developing osteoporosis
- Feel better with increased energy, a better mood, and sleep better.
Therefore, take some time out of your busy schedule to exercise and burn some calories. You may also consult an expert to understand what might work best in your case.